Skip to content
2020 Match Play Pairings / Results
Round 1 Pairings / Results
- Match 01 | Armstrong, David v. Dragstrem, Tom
- Match 02 | Parliament, Bill def. Andrews, Jason | 4 & 3
- Match 03 | Zunk, Mike def. Shank, Bob | 5 & 4
- Match 04 | Walton, Gary def. Weller, Bob | 19 HOLES
Round 2 Pairings / Results
- Match 05 | Schulze, Al v.
- Match 06 | Greene, Greg def. Ortiz, Vito | 2 UP
- Match 07 | Parliament, Bill def. Draher, Rick | 1 UP
- Match 08 | Riley, Dave def. Risotti, Rich | 6 & 5
- Match 09 | Walker, Leigh v. Zunk, Mike
- Match 10 | Hedge, Daryl v. Zumer, Jerry
- Match 11 | Inman, Troy v. Walton, Gary
- Match 12 | Brothers, Blaine v. Gaddis, Bryan | 1 UP
Quarterfinal Pairings / Results
- Match 13 | Greene, Greg
- Match 14 | Riley, Dave v. Parliament, Bill
- Match 15 |
- Match 16 | Brothers, Blaine
Semifinal Pairings / Results
- Match 17 | Semifinal Match #1
- Match 18 | Semifinal Match #2
Championship Match Pairings / Results
- Match 19 | Championship Match
2020 Match Play Tournament Information
Format / Rules / Entry Deadline
- Match play with 100% handicap. Handicap will be determined prior to the start of each round.
- Handicap adjustments can only take place PRIOR to the start of any match and cannot be changed after the start of play.
- Each round will consist of an 18 hole match.
- Each player will be seeded randomly to determine 1st round pairings.
- MUST be a member of the Eagle Creek Men’s Club.
- Players are responsible for playing their match during the posted dates.
- Matches can be played at any time as long as they are played at Eagle Creek Golf Club (Pines or Sycamore Course.)
- If matches are not played by deadline, players are subject to forfeit of match.
- Winners of matches subject to forfeit will be determined by overall ECMC participation. Players with the most events played will be deemed the match winner.
- $10 ENTRY FEE AND REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 09, 2020
Awards / Prizes
- Champions portion of Purse and $100 ECGC Gift Certificate will go to the Match Play Tournament Champion.
- Points toward end of season Player of the Year Standings.
- Place payouts will be determined by the total purse for the event.