Skip to content
2021 Match Play Pairings / Results
Championship Match Pairing
- Match 24 | Championship Match |
- Match 22 | Semifinal Match #1 |
- Match 23 | Semifinal Match #2 |
- Match 18 |
- Match 19 |
- Match 20 |
- Match 21 |
Round 2 Pairings
- Match 10 | Draher, Rick
- Match 11 | Walton, Gary vs. Riley, Dave
- Match 12 | McLaughlin, Jim vs. Wilson, Curt
- Match 13 | Parliament, Bill vs. Dragstrem, Tom
- Match 14 | Hill, Steven vs. Zielinski, Mike
- Match 15 |
- Match 16 |
- Match 17 |
Round 1 Pairings
- Match 01 | Draher, Rick def. Brothers, Blaine | 4 & 3
- Match 02 | Inman, Troy vs. Weller, Bob
- Match 03 | Riley, Dave def. Ortiz, Vito | 1 UP
- Match 04 | McLaughlin, Jim def. Zumer, Jerry | 2 & 1
- Match 05 | Dragstrem, Tom def. Schulze, Al | 3 & 1
- Match 06 | Hill, Steven def. Andrews, Jason | 20 HOLES
- Match 07 | Armstrong, David vs. Gaddis, Bryan
- Match 08 | Risotti, Rich vs. Hedge, Daryl
- Match 09 | Milner, Mike vs. Shank, Bob
2021 Match Play Tournament Information
Format / Rules / Entry Deadline
- Match play with 100% handicap. Handicap will be determined prior to the start of each round.
- Handicap adjustments can only take place PRIOR to the start of any match and cannot be changed after the start of play.
- Each round will consist of an 18 hole match.
- Each player will be seeded randomly to determine 1st round pairings.
- MUST be a member of the Eagle Creek Men’s Club.
- Players are responsible for playing their match during the posted dates.
- Matches can be played at any time as long as they are played at Eagle Creek Golf Club (Pines or Sycamore Course.)
- If matches are not played by deadline, players are subject to forfeit of match.
- Winners of matches subject to forfeit will be determined by overall ECMC participation. Players with the most events played will be deemed the match winner.
- $10 ENTRY FEE AND REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 29, 2021
Awards / Prizes
- Champions portion of Purse and $100 ECGC Gift Certificate will go to the Match Play Tournament Champion.
- Points toward end of season Player of the Year Standings.
- Place payouts will be determined by the total purse for the event.