2019 Match Play Pairing / Results
Round 1 Pairings / Results
- Match 01 | Weller, Bob def. Ortiz, Vito | 3 & 2
- Match 02 | Zumer, Jerry def. Wilson, Curt | Conceded
- Match 03 | Andrews, Jason def. Parliament, Bill | 6 & 5
- Match 04 | Armstrong, David def. Greene, Greg | 3 & 2
Round 2 Pairings / Results
- Match 05 | Weller, Bob def. Gibson, John | 6 & 5
- Match 06 | Walton, Gary def. Shank, Bob | 2UP
- Match 07 | Gaddis, Bryan vs. Zumer, Jerry
- Match 08 | Hazelwood, Derek vs. Fine, Mark
- Match 09 | Andrews, Jason def. Zunk, Mike | 4 & 3
- Match 10 | Riley Dave def. Inman, Brent | 3 & 2
- Match 11 | Gundy, Jim vs. Armstrong, David
- Match 12 | Schulze, Al def. Lovejoy, Steve | 3 & 2
- Match 13 | Walton, Gary vs. Weller, Bob
- Match 14 |
- Match 15 | Riley, Dave def. Andrews, Jason | 3 & 1
- Match 16 | Schulze, Al
- Match 17 | Semifinal Match #1 |
- Match 18 | Semifinal Match #2 | Riley, Dave
Championship Match Pairings
- Match 19 | Championship Match |
2019 Match Play Tournament Information
Format / Rules / Entry Deadline
- Match play with 100% handicap. Handicap will be determined prior to the start of each round.
- Handicap adjustments can only take place PRIOR to the start of any match and cannot be changed after the start of play.
- Each round will consist of an 18 hole match.
- Each player will be seeded randomly to determine 1st round pairings.
- MUST be a member of the Eagle Creek Men’s Club.
- Players are responsible for playing their match during the posted dates.
- Matches can be played at any time as long as they are played at Eagle Creek Golf Club (Pines or Sycamore Course.)
- If matches are not played by deadline, players are subject to forfeit of match.
- Winners of matches subject to forfeit will be determined by overall ECMC participation. Players with the most events played will be deemed the match winner.
- $10 ENTRY FEE AND REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 04, 2019
Awards / Prizes
- Champions portion of Purse and $100 ECGC Gift Certificate will go to the Match Play Tournament Champion.
- Points toward end of season Player of the Year Standings.
- Place payouts will be determined by the total purse for the event.