Skip to content
2021 Match Play Pairings / Results
Championship Match Results
- Match 24 | Championship Match | McLaughlin, Jim ($125) def. Brittingham, Todd ($75) | 5 & 4
- Match 22 | Semifinal Match #1 | McLaughlin, Jim def. Draher, Rick ($25) | CONCEDED
- Match 23 | Semifinal Match #2 | Brittingham, Todd def. Gaddis, Bryan ($25) | 4 & 2
- Match 18 | Draher, Rick def. Walton, Gary | CONCEDED
- Match 19 | McLaughlin, Jim def. Dragstrem, Tom | 2 UP
- Match 20 | Gaddis, Bryan def. Zielinski, Mike | 2 & 1
- Match 21 | Brittingham, Todd def. Gauthier, Derek | 2 UP
Round 2 Results
- Match 10 | Draher, Rick def. Weller, Bob | 19 HOLES
- Match 11 | Walton, Gary def. Riley, Dave | 5 & 4
- Match 12 | McLaughlin, Jim def. Wilson, Curt | 4 & 3
- Match 13 | Dragstrem, Tom def. Parliament, Bill | 6 & 4
- Match 14 | Zielinski, Mike def. Hill, Steve | 7 & 5
- Match 15 | Gaddis, Bryan def. Zunk, Mike | 2 & 1
- Match 16 | Brittingham, Todd def. Risotti, Rich | 7 & 6
- Match 17 | Gauthier, Derek def. Shank, Bob | 19 HOLES
Round 1 Results
- Match 01 | Draher, Rick def. Brothers, Blaine | 4 & 3
- Match 02 | Weller, Bob def. Inman, Troy | CONCEDED
- Match 03 | Riley, Dave def. Ortiz, Vito | 1 UP
- Match 04 | McLaughlin, Jim def. Zumer, Jerry | 2 & 1
- Match 05 | Dragstrem, Tom def. Schulze, Al | 3 & 1
- Match 06 | Hill, Steven def. Andrews, Jason | 20 HOLES
- Match 07 | Gaddis, Bryan def. Armstrong, David | 19 HOLES
- Match 08 | Risotti, Rich def. Hedge, Daryl | 19 HOLES
- Match 09 | Milner, Mike vs. Shank, Bob | CONCEDED
2021 Match Play Tournament Information
Format / Rules / Entry Deadline
- Match play with 100% handicap. Handicap will be determined prior to the start of each round.
- Handicap adjustments can only take place PRIOR to the start of any match and cannot be changed after the start of play.
- Each round will consist of an 18 hole match.
- Each player will be seeded randomly to determine 1st round pairings.
- MUST be a member of the Eagle Creek Men’s Club.
- Players are responsible for playing their match during the posted dates.
- Matches can be played at any time as long as they are played at Eagle Creek Golf Club (Pines or Sycamore Course.)
- If matches are not played by deadline, players are subject to forfeit of match.
- Winners of matches subject to forfeit will be determined by overall ECMC participation. Players with the most events played will be deemed the match winner.
- $10 ENTRY FEE AND REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 29, 2021
Awards / Prizes
- Champions portion of Purse and $100 ECGC Gift Certificate will go to the Match Play Tournament Champion.
- Points toward end of season Player of the Year Standings.
- Place payouts will be determined by the total purse for the event.