See below for all of the Tournament results as the season progresses. Click on the specific event below to view the detailed results. Winnings for the Tournament events will be cash payouts. Gift certificates from Eagle Creek Golf Club will also be given to winning players and teams.
- The Tournament #3 Gross Champion goes to Vito Ortiz, who posted an impressive score of 69 (-2) to become the third player this season to break 70. Ortiz was impressive all day, distributing a total of five (5) birdies throughout the round that broke Par by two (2) strokes. Second place went to Jason Andrews with a score of 76. Andrews was tied through the front nine, but faded at the turn. Third place honors went to Brent Inman with a score of 77, while 4th place went to Ric Wilson at 80.
- In the Net Category, Jerry Zumer was able to win the first hole tiebreaker over Jim Gundy to be crowned the Net Champion. Zumer used one of his 4 birdies on #15 to seal the victory over Gundy. Jerry was solid all day putting up a gross score of 71 (Par) giving him a Net total of 64. Gundy was solid as well, posting a gross score of 84 to net a 64. There were three players at Net 69. Third and forth place were determined by the 1st hole tiebreaker. Kevin Compton was able to take 3rd place, while Mike Zunk took 4th place honors, leaving Steve Lovejoy out of the top 4 based on the tiebreakers.
- Dave Riley and Mark Fine teamed up to become Tournament #2 Champions, winning by one shot over two other teams. Riley and File posted a winning score of -13. The team was anchored by Dave Riley’s incredible play. Dave posted a personal best score of 69 (-2) which ties the low gross round of the year thus far. Dave was able to put together 5 birdies while only making three bogies in route to his record score. Second place honors went to the team of Chris Miller and Gary Walton at -12, winning the first hole tiebreaker over the team of Vito Ortiz and Jim Gundy. Both Miller and Walton posted solid scores to support their efforts. Miller shot 72 (+1) while Walton posted 80. Vito Ortiz had his ECMC breaktrough round by shooting an even par 71 while Jim Gundy was solid at 85 (Net 64) in their third place efforts.
- Jason Andrews put up four birdies in route to a round of even Par (72) to become the Tournament #1 Gross Champion. Andrews carded fours birdies with four bogies for a solid round, clearing second place by 6 strokes. Second place went to Dave Riley with a score of 78. Third place was taken by Vito Ortiz who won a 2nd hole tiebreaker over Jerry Zumer. Both player posted scores of 80.
- In the Net Category, Troy Inman posted a Net score of 68 (78 Gross) becoming the Tournament #1 Net Champion. Inman put together a solid round in his first appearance of the season, winning by two shots. Second place went to Al Schulze at 70, winning a third hole tiebreaker over Gary Walton (70). Forth place went to Jim Gundy at 71.