See below for all of the Tournament results as the season progresses. Click on the specific event below to view the detailed results. Winnings for the Tournament events will be cash payouts. Gift certificates from Eagle Creek Golf Club will also be given to winning players and teams.
- The team of Jerry Zumer, Justin Northrup, Bob Shank and Blaine Brothers teamed up incredibly well to post -13, becoming the Tournament #4 Champions. Zumer (76) and Northrup (77) combined for four birdies to anchor the team while Shank and Brothers supported the cause throughout the round.
- There was a tie for second place at -9 between three team. Vito Ortiz, Bob Weller and Ric Wilson were able to break the 2nd place tie on the 1st tiebreaker hole. The team of Dave Riley, Bryan Gaddis, Rick Draher, and Al Schulze placed 3rd, beating out the team of Jason Andrews, Bill Parliament, Terry Laughlin and Don Groth on the 1st tiebreaker hole for third place.
- Individual medalist honors go to three players. In the Gross category, Jason Andrews joins the 2020 ECMC 69 club along with Dave Riley by posting an impressive three under, 5 birdie 69. Low Net went to two players with scores of Net 70. Don Groth and Rick Draher were the Net medalists.
- Brent Inman was able to hold off three players one stroke back, shooting 76 (+5) to become the ECMC Tournament #3 Gross Champion. There were three players one back at 77 battling for 2nd Place. Jerry Zumer (77) was able to post a Par on the first tiebreaker hole to stake claim to 2nd Place Gross. Third place went to Tom Dragstrem (77) while forth place honors went to Dave Riley at 78.
- In the Net category, there was a three way tie for the Championship with all players posting a Net 69. Rich Risotti was able to prevail on the 1st tiebreaker hole with a Net Birdie becoming the Net Champion. Bruce Chosney edged out Bob Weller on the 2nd Net Tiebreaker hole for 2nd place. Finishing out the Net group in 4th place was Bob Shank at Net 71.
- Vito Ortiz once again showed his tournament form by putting up the ECMC low round of the year thus far with a 1 under Par 70. Ortiz, with his four (4) birdies, pulled a blind draw (two players) and matched up well to post a team score of -11 for the Tournament #2 victory.
- Second place honors went to the team of Gary Walton and Mike Zunk at -9, while the team of Brent Inman and Blaine Brothers posted -6 for third place. Forth place was won by Tom Dragstrem and Bill Parliament on the 2nd hole tiebreaker over Bryan Gaddis and Mark Fine. Both teams were -5.
- Vito Ortiz was able to steady the ship during an up and down round, surging ahead in the last three holes to hold off Jason Andrews to claim the ECMC Tournament #1 Gross title. Ortiz sprinkled in four (4) birdies during the round with two critical birdies on 16 and 17 to seal the victory with a round of 75. Andrews (76) took second place honors, while Tom Dragstrem (77) was third and Justin Northrup (79) finished fourth.
- Bob Weller and Bob Shank were in a battle for the Net title. Bob Weller was able to win the third tiebreaker hole over Shank to become the ECMC Tournament #1 Net Champion. Both, Weller and Shank posted scores of Net 70. Third place honors went to Daryl Hedge (Net 71) while Dave Riley (Net 72) placed fourth.