See below for all of the Tournament results as the season progresses. Click on the specific event below to view the detailed results. Winnings for the Tournament events will be cash payouts. Gift certificates from Eagle Creek Golf Club will also be given to winning players and teams.
- The Tournament #4 Championship goes to the team of Bryan Gaddis, Brian Farley, Terry Laughlin and Bruce Chosney with a score of -13. The team was able to overcome the field and two other teams that posted scores of -12. The team of Scott Chisholm, Curt Wilson, Steve Luegers and Jim Gundy were able to win the 2nd hole tiebreaker, taking second place over the team of Jason Andrews, Bob Weller, Ric Wilson and Don Groth.
- Individual Gross Medalist honors went to Scott Chisholm at 73 (+1) with a solid round from the lengthy Pines Blue Tees. The Net Medalist was shared by Bruce Chosney and Jerry Zumer with a Net score of 69.
- Jason Andrews posted a one over Par score of 73 to win the Tournament #3 Gross Championship by 3 strokes over second place winner, Gary Walton (76). Andrews used three birdies on three of the four Par 5 holes to solidify the victory. Walton played solid golf as well to hold off third place finisher, Brent Inman at 77. Fourth place went to Mike Reilage at 80.
- The Net Championship once again goes to Mike Zunk with a Net score of 65 (89 Gross). Zunk played another solid tournament winning his second Net Championship in a row. Second place Net honors went to Bob Weller posting a Net 68 (78 Gross) while third place went to Bryan Gaddis at Net 71, winning the 2nd hole tiebreaker over Ric Wilson, the fourth place finisher at Net 71.
- Three players posted a Gross score of 76 for a log jam at the top of the leaderboard after 18 holes of stroke play in Tournament #2. Brent Inman, Jason Andrews and Rob McAvene were all tied at the end of play. Brent Inman was able to Par holes #15 and #2 to win the event on the second tiebreaker hole over Jason Andrews. Rob McAvene earned third place honors as Andrews had Par on hole #15. Leigh Walker was one stroke behind Inman, Andrews and McAvene at 77 to place fourth.
- The Net Championship goes to Mike Zunk with an impressive Net score of 65 (89 Gross). Zunk was able to hold off Al Schulze who posted a Net 66 (85 Gross) for a second place finish. Third place went to Bob Shank at Net 67 (84 Gross) while Gary Walton beat out Bob Weller on the 2nd tiebreaker hole for fourth place honors at Net 69.
- The Tournament #1 Championship goes to the team of Curt Wilson and John Shane as they teamed up for a score of -14, three shots better than the 2nd Place team. The team was led by Wilson’s three (3) birdies and one under 35 front nine. Second place went to Aaron Ross and a Blind Draw with a score of -11. Ross shot a solid 73 (+2) to help solidify 2nd place.
- Individual Gross Medalist honors went to Adam Ross at 72 (+1) which is the low round of the season thus far. The Net Medalist went to Curt Wilson who posted a Net 65 for the honor.