Skip to content
- Money Leaders | Top money winner for the season. (Skin and CTP winnings included.)
- Events Played | The player who can get out of the house more than anyone else.
- Low Round of the Year (Gross) | Low scratch round of the season.
- Low Round of the Year (Net) | Low net round of the season.
- Scoring Average (Gross) | Player with lowest scoring average for the season.
- Birdies or Better | Player with the most accumulated birdies or better for the season.
- Skins | Player with the most accumulated skins for the season.
- CTPs | Player with the most accumulated closest-to-pins for the season.
Player of the Year
- The Player of the Year will be determined by accumulated point totals for the season. Here is a breakdown of the awarded points:
- 1 Point | Per Event Entered
- 2 Points | Weekly Low Round (Gross / Net), Per Birdie, Per Skin, Per Closest-to-Pin
- 3 Points | Weekly Event Victory, Match Play Semifinal Round, Tournament Place
- 5 Points | Per Eagle, Tournament Victory, Match Play Championship Round, Club Championship Place
- 7 Points | Season Long Match Play Champion
- 10 Points | Club Championship Victory (Gross / Net)
- The ECMC Player of the Year will be awarded a $200 Gift Certificate from Eagle Creek Golf Club at the Final Outing.
- Points for Player of the Year will be earned from all official ECMC events through the October 9th event.